What Is God Up To With Deanna? YFC Portage La Prairie, Manitoba

Here is my 1st Support Letter...PRAY WITH ME!
Also, Check Out the Website of YFC Portage :http://yfcportage.com/

Dear Family & Friends,
“Deanna, what are you doing?--is the question that I have been asked so often, when really it should be, “What is GOD doing with Deanna?” My life is not my own. God is writing the story of my life and although there are times when I doubt His plan, fight with Him about it, and feel so weak that I can’t do it, He has the strength & plan to carry me through each chapter of this God-written story.
Since January 2011, I have been in contact with Jim Ritkes--Executive Director of Youth For Christ in Portage La Prairie. After much prayer & consideration, a trip to Portage in May 2011 and many conversations with Jim and trusted family/ friends, I am excited to share with you that God is allowing me the privilege to join YFC in Portage La Pairie, Manitoba. This full-time Female Youth Mentor position is one that I believe God has been preparing me for throughout my years in Bible College, in camp counseling, ministering at my local church etc. I have a huge passion to teach & encourage others especially younger girls and help bring them to start/strengthen their relationship with Jesus. My time at YFC-Portage will involve building relationships with girls who come to the lunch & evening drop-ins, & Wednesday Supper Club, as well as do some administrative work--communicating with donors, newsletters, help with fundraising and other office duties. I will be joining the YFC team with excitement and also with a willingness to learn and grow. This ministry fits my heart & passions so much and I cannot wait to get started!
I now ask you to join with me in this. I cannot do this without YOU! I ask you to consider supporting me financially on a monthly basis or by a one time gift. Any gift you can give will be appreciated, but regular givers are what will ensure a steady income for me to meet my needs. Most of all, your prayers are what I need the most. Pray that God will provide & give me the strength to do all that He has called me to. Pray that I will be able to build relationships & connect with the staff at YFC and the girls who I come in contact with. Pray that in whatever happens God will be glorified--it’s His Story!
If you have any questions I would love to talk with you! You can reach me at (902) 923-2435 or e-mail me at
Thank you so much,
Deanna Stearns
dl_stearns@hotmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust