Where You are is Home!


I recently made a trip back to the east coast for a few weeks of rest. I enjoyed it very much...and then again it is always hard to let go again...to let go of my comfort, my family, my security!  Then after all the tears, hugs, prayers and laughing has passed I sat on the airplane and He whispers to my heart, "Do you love them more than ME?" and with tears streaming down my face and open hands I let them go and again take the hand of my beautiful Jesus! This is my calling...there is no place I'd rather be.  The morning I left Someone prayed over me these words..."Home is not a place....Home is where YOU (Jesus) are!  I am grateful for this time...and I am grateful to be in the place where Jesus has lead me!!  This is HOME!!
Me & My 3rd Sister--Kara

My Baby Brother--Sandy

Nieces & Nephews at the beach...We were missing 3 out of 8 though
Dear Friend Visits

Wheelchair Adventures with my Oldest Nieces


My Oldest sister-- Chrissy
I would fly even further to have a moment like this--Nephew Jake
This lady right here is so special!  She is my "Grammie B." and though she is unable to talk clearly it was nice to visit her.  I spent a lot of days at her house...she was around from the very first day of my unexpected arrival on this earth!  "Happy tears" came from my eyes as I told this lady (maybe for the last time on this earth) that I love her!  Thankful for women like her in my life!!  PS. I never ever will taste a homemade doughnut like hers! :) 

Stearns' like to eat!

...There were many more pictures taken and many more I wish I could have taken (Jessica & Jeff...you still are my siblings too even though we didn't get pictures together :) But this is a glimpse of the people I love...places that bring up so many memories and laughs!  Thank you Jesus for this gift of a trip home...

AND THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust