A "Godless" Generation - Jon Jorgenson | Spoken Word





***Before you watch this...you just gotta know that I do not hate the Church...I just long for more of Jesus personally and in the Church Body as a whole!  Listen to this guy's heart!  Oh that we would become a safe place that walks with people through their struggles (claiming victory through Jesus)! I pray we be more than a carrier of  Bibles,  a follower of a dos and don'ts list,  lovers of empty traditions, but that we earnestly LOVE JESUS and BE HIM to the people around us!

Comments

  1. Sweet video.

    So I tried to find you on facebook to write to you but couldn't so I hopped on here in hopes of a way to reach you. Just wanted to say that I miss you and I'm so thankful for the impact you had in my life. Thank you for so willingly being poured out as service to Him. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust