Red Shoes in my closet!




Recently I received this little tree ornament for my Birthday! To you, it may remind you of "The Wizard of Oz" or even the sad story of "Christmas Shoes"...or maybe not! It does however represent to me a symbol of faith! 

For 26 years I have lived in this body...cerebral palsy weakens my knees, muscles and turns in my feet! Oh, but don't feel sorry for me...one day I will put on my red heeled shoes and I will dance! If my Jesus doesn't heal me here on the earth...then in heaven! Healing will happen! It would be so cool to let Jesus have my first dance, don't you think? I am waiting...asking and believing my Healer and this shoe will be a reminder to have hope and faith that Jesus will be the restorer of this body...here maybe...but in heaven for sure!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust