Introducing : "Blessed!"

 

Dear Blog Readers,

I am telling you of a new small group that we have started on Monday afternoons for Teen/Single Moms!  I am so excited and yet me and my fellow YFC Sister, Jess would appreciate your prayer!  Our first time is today and already there has been some opposition!  During this creative and dreaming process, I have discovered that I don't want to just move ahead to meet a need without  God leading me.  I know myself and often I am motivated by people's need or even wanting to heal hurts in my own heart of how people very close to me have been treated.  This will be for the remainder of the summer, but if it goes well it could continue.  Here is a blurb that we wrote describing it a little more:


 














 Mom's You ARE Loved ...Jesus is enough for you





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust