Prayer Card Photo Shoot





The above pictures were taken so I could make a prayer card to send to my supporters!  I'm not going to share the one I chose....It's a surprise :)  So before you think I'm full of myself....let me leave you with one of my  favorite quotes --

"Jesus is my beauty. He is my lovliness, my confidence. He is the charisma, the attractiveness that is right and true--that breeds life not death. That points to good and not evil.  The perfume the world, our family, and friends will take notice of.  What is she wearing? Jesus. The answer must be Jesus."

Comments

  1. You are so cool!!! You are beautiful in every picture! Love the quote and YOU! Hugs! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust