A Weekend to Remember...Thanks Jim, Tamara & Church Family!

Jim & Tamara Ritskes, Me,
Brother Jeff & my Mom & Dad
This past weekend (Feb. 24-27) was full of blessings & excitement!  It was so awesome to have Jim & Tamara Ritskes fly in from Portage La Prairie.  They are such a great couple & are so genuine in their walk and service for God.  I appreciate them & their support through this whole thing...thankful that God placed them in my life.  I  am so excited to work alongside them both....they have become more than just the ED of YFC and his wife, but  they have become friends!  As I heard the presentations & sharing about YFC on Sunday, my heart is ready to go in God's time!  Keep on praying that I'll be there by April!

Jim Ritskes --ED of YFC Portage & my Dad/Pastor praying over me.

Big Brother Jeff singing 
 The weekend was also a special time where my church family prayed over & commissioned me.  It was so special again to have my Pastor/Dad & Jim pray over me.  I was brought to tears as my big brother & some very special ladies sang & as pictures were shown of my life. I love my church family & it will be hard to leave, but my God will be enough to get me through.
THANKS GOD, FOR THE WEEKEND!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust