Above All that We Ask or Think!

I am so overwhelmed by how God is working out details in this adventure with YFC & thought I should share how He has been working.  He is definitely is proving over & over again that He will do ABOVE all that we ask or even think!!

PRAISE GOD #1 : Since sending out my 1st prayer letter I am so thankful for the many people who have given support and are praying!!  I am humbled by supporters telling me how they are giving up things like call waiting &  part of their own missionary support to give to YFC and God's ministry with me!!  SO THANKFUL!

PRAISE GOD # 2: I had been praying for a mobility scooter so that I could get to the mission office/drop-in safer & easier when I move to Portage.  I was looking and found that a new one would cost ALOT!!  A few weeks ago I got a call & I was offered a mobility scoooter for FREE!!  SO OVERWHELMED!

PRAISE GOD #3: In November, my forearm crutches broke & were not usable.  I was so disappointed, but was given some to get me through.  This past weekend I was told by some very special people that a new pair of crutches would be provided for me as I move out to Manitoba!  SO BLESSED!
 I am THANKFUL, OVERWHELMED & BLESSED by a GOD who is SO faithful!!  Can't wait to see what He's gonna do throughout the rest of my adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust