I'm In A Relationship . . .

I am SO in Love!!
I am in a relationship with a Man that knows what I need before I ask.  He knows everything about me, yes everything & get this He still loves me!!  This past Christmas & New Year have reminded me of how blessed I am to have a personal relationship with Jesus. This relationship goes beyond any family or friend relationship (though they are great).  This relationship is one that is all about Him....I don't deserve Him, and yet He has chosen to set His love on me & rejoice over me!!!  Crazy I know, But all I can say is "I'm in love!"  I Love my Savior--Jesus Christ! He is definitely the "PERFECT MAN"
  • He is my Lover & loves me with an everlasting love. 
  •  He is my Friend that sticks closer than a brother.
  • He is my Strength when I am weak
  • He is my Beauty when the world says I'm ugly
  • He is my Rock when life crumbles around me
  • He is the Supplier of my needs when I ask

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust