Heroes that I've never met...the power of sharing HIS STORY!

Hey blog browsers!  Lately I have been incredibly encouraged by the following people that you will see in these two videos!  They are mighty warriors whose stories God has used on many occasions to bring joy and strength to my tired heart!  So if you have time like 1 hr or more...sit back with your favorite cup of warm tea, ( I recommend Chai Tea or a cup of some strong java), maybe a box of tissue (if you are like me) and ask yourself the question , " If God can use them what could HE do with me?" The first video is of Gianna Jessen & then the last two clips are of a preacher named David Ring.  I have never met these two people, but they are definitely some people who I would LOVE to have dinner with someday...even if I have to wait til Heaven.  HE IS ABLE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth (even when it hurts)

No More Cancer

Shake Off the Dust